Credit Suisse Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $38.00.
Analyst Kulbinder Garcha commented, "We initiate coverage of Nutanix with an Outperform rating and a $38 target price. We believe the company has a unique technological advantage that will disrupt the IT infrastructure market, specifically in the form of hyperconvergence. A sizable TAM, an effective sales motion, and a well-considered business model that relies upon software IP should lead to strong and sustained financial performance."
Shares of Nutanix closed at $29.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Kellogg (K) to Neutral
- Susquehanna Upgrades Caleres (CAL) to Positive
- Oppenheimer Starts Axovant Sciences (AXON) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Kulbinder Garcha
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!