Credit Suisse Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $38.00.
Analyst Kulbinder Garcha commented, "We initiate coverage of Nutanix with an Outperform rating and a $38 target price. We believe the company has a unique technological advantage that will disrupt the IT infrastructure market, specifically in the form of hyperconvergence. A sizable TAM, an effective sales motion, and a well-considered business model that relies upon software IP should lead to strong and sustained financial performance."
Shares of Nutanix closed at $29.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Kulbinder Garcha
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!