Credit Suisse Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $38.00.
Analyst Kulbinder Garcha commented, "We initiate coverage of Nutanix with an Outperform rating and a $38 target price. We believe the company has a unique technological advantage that will disrupt the IT infrastructure market, specifically in the form of hyperconvergence. A sizable TAM, an effective sales motion, and a well-considered business model that relies upon software IP should lead to strong and sustained financial performance."
Shares of Nutanix closed at $29.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- Allergen (AGN) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Kulbinder Garcha
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!