Credit Suisse Starts NextEra Energy Partners (NEP) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on NextEra Energy Partners (NYSE: NEP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $33.00.
Analyst A. Hughes commented, "We initiate coverage of NextEra Energy Partners (NEE Partners) with an Outperform rating and a $33 target price. We see compelling upside from best-in-class dividend growth visibility, improving acquisitions returns, and near-term capital structure flexibility."
Shares of NextEra Energy Partners closed at $25.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Dougherty & Co Starts athenahealth (ATHN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!