Credit Suisse Starts NextEra Energy Partners (NEP) at Outperform
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on NextEra Energy Partners (NYSE: NEP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $33.00.
Analyst A. Hughes commented, "We initiate coverage of NextEra Energy Partners (NEE Partners) with an Outperform rating and a $33 target price. We see compelling upside from best-in-class dividend growth visibility, improving acquisitions returns, and near-term capital structure flexibility."
Shares of NextEra Energy Partners closed at $25.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Orbital-ATK (OA) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Moog (MOG-A) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!