Credit Suisse Starts Nexeo Solutions (NXEO) at Neutral
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Nexeo Solutions (NASDAQ: NXEO) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $8.50.
Analyst Andrew Buscaglia commented, "NXEO is the number three chemicals distributor in NA and the market leader in plastics. Despite trading at a discount to peers, we remain cautious on NXEO given risks that could weigh on sentiment and valuation."
Shares of Nexeo Solutions closed at $7.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades FMC Corp. (FMC) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Starts Molson Coors (TAP) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!