Credit Suisse Starts Nexeo Solutions (NXEO) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Nexeo Solutions (NASDAQ: NXEO) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $8.50.
Analyst Andrew Buscaglia commented, "NXEO is the number three chemicals distributor in NA and the market leader in plastics. Despite trading at a discount to peers, we remain cautious on NXEO given risks that could weigh on sentiment and valuation."
Shares of Nexeo Solutions closed at $7.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Stifel Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) Bullish View Reiterated at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!