Credit Suisse Starts Monster Beverage (MNST) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Monster Beverage (NASDAQ: MNST) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $187.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of Monster Beverage with an Outperform rating and a $187 target price. We think the company has exceptionally strong fundamentals, driven by the popularity of energy drinks, especially with Millennial consumers. We expect strong growth to persist and even accelerate for Monster in the coming years as it continues to broaden its range and expand geographically thanks to the Coke distribution system. Our estimates are broadly in-line with the consensus through FY17 but ahead by 2% in FY18 owing to more aggressive assumptions around innovation launches and increased distribution in international markets."
Shares of Monster Beverage closed at $146.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Activision (ATVI) and EA (EA) to Benefit from Shift to 'Engagement Monetization', Says Morgan Stanley; Analyst Initiates Coverage on ATVI and EA With 'Overweight' Ratings
- BlackBerry (BBRY): Risk To Consensus Revenue Estimates - Wells Fargo
- BTIG Starts CardConnect Corp. (CCN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!