Credit Suisse Starts Monster Beverage (MNST) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Monster Beverage (NASDAQ: MNST) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $187.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of Monster Beverage with an Outperform rating and a $187 target price. We think the company has exceptionally strong fundamentals, driven by the popularity of energy drinks, especially with Millennial consumers. We expect strong growth to persist and even accelerate for Monster in the coming years as it continues to broaden its range and expand geographically thanks to the Coke distribution system. Our estimates are broadly in-line with the consensus through FY17 but ahead by 2% in FY18 owing to more aggressive assumptions around innovation launches and increased distribution in international markets."
Shares of Monster Beverage closed at $146.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!