Credit Suisse Starts Monster Beverage (MNST) at Outperform
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Monster Beverage (NASDAQ: MNST) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $187.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of Monster Beverage with an Outperform rating and a $187 target price. We think the company has exceptionally strong fundamentals, driven by the popularity of energy drinks, especially with Millennial consumers. We expect strong growth to persist and even accelerate for Monster in the coming years as it continues to broaden its range and expand geographically thanks to the Coke distribution system. Our estimates are broadly in-line with the consensus through FY17 but ahead by 2% in FY18 owing to more aggressive assumptions around innovation launches and increased distribution in international markets."
Shares of Monster Beverage closed at $146.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!