Credit Suisse Starts Monster Beverage (MNST) at Outperform
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Monster Beverage (NASDAQ: MNST) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $187.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of Monster Beverage with an Outperform rating and a $187 target price. We think the company has exceptionally strong fundamentals, driven by the popularity of energy drinks, especially with Millennial consumers. We expect strong growth to persist and even accelerate for Monster in the coming years as it continues to broaden its range and expand geographically thanks to the Coke distribution system. Our estimates are broadly in-line with the consensus through FY17 but ahead by 2% in FY18 owing to more aggressive assumptions around innovation launches and increased distribution in international markets."
Shares of Monster Beverage closed at $146.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Starts BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN) at Outperform, Says Next Gen Disease Treaments Drive 2017 Bull Outlook
- Credit Suisse Starts Incyte (INCY) at Outperform, Says Jakafi Growth & Pipeline Expansion + Scarity Drives Bullish View
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Kansas City Southern (KSU) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!