Credit Suisse Starts Mentor Graphics (MENT) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Mentor Graphics (NASDAQ: MENT) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $34.00, citing compelling valuation and M&A optionality.
Analyst Farhan Ahmad commented, "get price. MENT is the market leader in Physical Verification and PCB design and is well poised for a cyclical recovery in CY2017. Our FY18/FY19 EPS of $2.00/$2.20 are 8%/2% above the Street, as we think the Street is underestimating the growth for the company. MENT also screens well on valuations relative to broader Semi/Semicap; we see potential for multiple expansion as the company starts to deliver on growth. MENT also screens well as a potential target for Systems Design Software companies, leading to optionality value that isn’t yet priced in. Primary risks are higher revenue variability and ongoing Semi consolidation."
Shares of Mentor Graphics closed at $28.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
- Dougherty & Co Starts athenahealth (ATHN) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!