Credit Suisse Starts Medpace (MEDP) at Outperform
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Medpace (NASDAQ: MEDP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $35.00.
Analyst Erin Wilson commented, "MEDP is a leading global clinical stage contract research organization (CRO), differentiated in its exclusively full-service model. It should benefit from a strong fundamental backdrop for CROs while leveraging its disciplined and scientifically-driven full-service approach, a unique competitive advantage. It should grow ahead of the industry and more profitably without meaningful capital requirements, supporting doubledigit revenue and EPS growth over the long term."
Shares of Medpace closed at $30.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Starts ASML Inc. (ASML) at Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades The Container Store (TCS) to Underweight
- Extreme Networks (EXTR): Restructuring Charge Adds 10% to EPS, Raising PT - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Erin Wilson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!