Credit Suisse Starts Medpace (MEDP) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Medpace (NASDAQ: MEDP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $35.00.
Analyst Erin Wilson commented, "MEDP is a leading global clinical stage contract research organization (CRO), differentiated in its exclusively full-service model. It should benefit from a strong fundamental backdrop for CROs while leveraging its disciplined and scientifically-driven full-service approach, a unique competitive advantage. It should grow ahead of the industry and more profitably without meaningful capital requirements, supporting doubledigit revenue and EPS growth over the long term."
Shares of Medpace closed at $30.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- BTIG Starts VASCO Data Security (VDSI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Erin Wilson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!