Credit Suisse Starts Medpace (MEDP) at Outperform
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Medpace (NASDAQ: MEDP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $35.00.
Analyst Erin Wilson commented, "MEDP is a leading global clinical stage contract research organization (CRO), differentiated in its exclusively full-service model. It should benefit from a strong fundamental backdrop for CROs while leveraging its disciplined and scientifically-driven full-service approach, a unique competitive advantage. It should grow ahead of the industry and more profitably without meaningful capital requirements, supporting doubledigit revenue and EPS growth over the long term."
Shares of Medpace closed at $30.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Erin Wilson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!