Credit Suisse Starts Mammoth Energy (TUSK) at Outperform
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Mammoth Energy (NASDAQ: TUSK) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst J. Wicklund commented, "We initiate on Mammoth (TUSK) with an Outperform rating and a $16 target price (~19% upside from current levels). While TUSK has several different business lines, its core market (and the market it plans to grow, completions) is the most attractive market in OFS. It now has a currency (public equity), cash, and highly respected management at the ideal point in the cycle. The stock trades at a discount to its peers (our target price is based on 6.5x 2018 EBITDA, a ~2.0x discount) due to uncertain growth and lack of history executing as a public company. Given the scarcity of equity levered toward pure-play U.S. onshore completions, the current valuation discount relative to peers, and our expectations of opportunity in the coming cycle, we would buy the stock."
Shares of Mammoth Energy closed at $13.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) to Hold
- BTIG Raises Price Target on CardConnect Corp. (CCN) to $17; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!