Credit Suisse Starts Golfsmith International (GOLF) at Neutral
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Golfsmith International (NYSE: GOLF) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Christian Buss commented, "We initiate coverage of Acushnet with a Neutral rating and $20 target price. We view the company as well-positioned within the golf equipment market, with a strong brand portfolio, industry-leading R&D capabilities and innovation, and a focused consumer demographic. However, we have big concerns about a deteriorating golf market with retailers pressured and golf courses closing. We expect mid-to-high single-digit earnings growth over the next 5 years. Our target price is based in part on a multiple in-line with Sporting Goods and Lifestyle peers (17.5x FY17 EPS of $1.14), suggesting a balanced risk/reward profile."
Shares of Golfsmith International closed at $19.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
- Barclays Starts Buckeye (BPL) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings, Christian Buss
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!