Credit Suisse Starts Golfsmith International (GOLF) at Neutral
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Golfsmith International (NYSE: GOLF) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Christian Buss commented, "We initiate coverage of Acushnet with a Neutral rating and $20 target price. We view the company as well-positioned within the golf equipment market, with a strong brand portfolio, industry-leading R&D capabilities and innovation, and a focused consumer demographic. However, we have big concerns about a deteriorating golf market with retailers pressured and golf courses closing. We expect mid-to-high single-digit earnings growth over the next 5 years. Our target price is based in part on a multiple in-line with Sporting Goods and Lifestyle peers (17.5x FY17 EPS of $1.14), suggesting a balanced risk/reward profile."
Shares of Golfsmith International closed at $19.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Assumes Costco Wholesale (COST) at Outperform; Sees Re-Acceleration in Momentum
- Oppenheimer Assumes Mallinckrodt plc (MNK) at Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Sees 27% Upside in MercadoLibre (MELI) and Raises Rating to 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings, Christian Buss
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!