Credit Suisse Starts Fulgent Genetics (FLGT) at Outperform
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Fulgent Genetics (NASDAQ: FLGT) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $13.00.
Analyst Erin Wilson commented, "FLGT is a rapidly-growing genetic testing company, leveraging a proprietary technology platform to provide physicians with relevant diagnostic information. Its analytics platform supports the broadest test menu (18,000+ genes) in the industry, and it performs tests at a low internal cost, a meaningful competitive advantage. It should gain share in a nascent genetic testing market while maintaining an attractive profit profile ahead of other genetic testing companies."
Shares of Fulgent Genetics closed at $8.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Erin Wilson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!