Credit Suisse Starts Fulgent Genetics (FLGT) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Fulgent Genetics (NASDAQ: FLGT) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $13.00.
Analyst Erin Wilson commented, "FLGT is a rapidly-growing genetic testing company, leveraging a proprietary technology platform to provide physicians with relevant diagnostic information. Its analytics platform supports the broadest test menu (18,000+ genes) in the industry, and it performs tests at a low internal cost, a meaningful competitive advantage. It should gain share in a nascent genetic testing market while maintaining an attractive profit profile ahead of other genetic testing companies."
Shares of Fulgent Genetics closed at $8.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Perform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Erin Wilson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!