Credit Suisse Starts Fulgent Genetics (FLGT) at Outperform
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Fulgent Genetics (NASDAQ: FLGT) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $13.00.
Analyst Erin Wilson commented, "FLGT is a rapidly-growing genetic testing company, leveraging a proprietary technology platform to provide physicians with relevant diagnostic information. Its analytics platform supports the broadest test menu (18,000+ genes) in the industry, and it performs tests at a low internal cost, a meaningful competitive advantage. It should gain share in a nascent genetic testing market while maintaining an attractive profit profile ahead of other genetic testing companies."
Shares of Fulgent Genetics closed at $8.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Erin Wilson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!