Credit Suisse Starts Fairmount Santrol Holdings (FMSA) at Neutral
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Fairmount Santrol Holdings (NYSE: FMSA) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $7.00.
James Wicklund commented, "We initiate coverage with a Neutral rating and a $7 target price. Our revenue estimates are above consensus based on our bullish frac sand demand outlook. But our EBITDA estimates are in-line with consensus. We expect resin coated sand demand to continue to wane (relative to other proppants), of which FMSA is the largest supplier."
Shares of Fairmount Santrol Holdings closed at $7.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Starts Molson Coors (TAP) at Neutral
- Credit Suisse Starts BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN) at Outperform, Says Next Gen Disease Treaments Drive 2017 Bull Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!