Credit Suisse Starts Fairmount Santrol Holdings (FMSA) at Neutral
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Fairmount Santrol Holdings (NYSE: FMSA) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $7.00.
James Wicklund commented, "We initiate coverage with a Neutral rating and a $7 target price. Our revenue estimates are above consensus based on our bullish frac sand demand outlook. But our EBITDA estimates are in-line with consensus. We expect resin coated sand demand to continue to wane (relative to other proppants), of which FMSA is the largest supplier."
Shares of Fairmount Santrol Holdings closed at $7.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Kellogg (K) to Neutral
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!