Credit Suisse Starts Fairmount Santrol Holdings (FMSA) at Neutral
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Fairmount Santrol Holdings (NYSE: FMSA) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $7.00.
James Wicklund commented, "We initiate coverage with a Neutral rating and a $7 target price. Our revenue estimates are above consensus based on our bullish frac sand demand outlook. But our EBITDA estimates are in-line with consensus. We expect resin coated sand demand to continue to wane (relative to other proppants), of which FMSA is the largest supplier."
Shares of Fairmount Santrol Holdings closed at $7.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts EMCORE (EMKR) at Buy
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Bj's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) to $34; Reiterates Neutral
- Seagate Technology (STX): Few Surprises But Vague Guidance - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!