Credit Suisse Starts Extraction Oil & Gas (XOG) at Outperform; Best-in-Class Growth
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Extraction Oil & Gas (NASDAQ: XOG) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $30.00 noting a unique Codell position with best-in-class growth.
Analyst Mark Lear commented, "Following XOG's October acquisition of 6,100 net acres within its core Wattenberg focus area, the company now maintains over 3,500 one mile equivalent Codell and Niobrara locations. This represents ~19 years of inventory with the majority of this economic below $50/bbl oil. The company also retains un-booked inventory upside with 124k net acres in its Northern Extension area, where application of XOG’s completion style success from its focus area (highlighted herein) or additional commodity price upside has the potential to drive incremental value."
Shares of Extraction Oil & Gas closed at $20.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Seaport Global Securities Starts WGL Holdings (WGL) at Neutral
- Seaport Global Securities Starts Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!