Credit Suisse Starts Extraction Oil & Gas (XOG) at Outperform; Best-in-Class Growth
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Extraction Oil & Gas (NASDAQ: XOG) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $30.00 noting a unique Codell position with best-in-class growth.
Analyst Mark Lear commented, "Following XOG's October acquisition of 6,100 net acres within its core Wattenberg focus area, the company now maintains over 3,500 one mile equivalent Codell and Niobrara locations. This represents ~19 years of inventory with the majority of this economic below $50/bbl oil. The company also retains un-booked inventory upside with 124k net acres in its Northern Extension area, where application of XOG’s completion style success from its focus area (highlighted herein) or additional commodity price upside has the potential to drive incremental value."
Shares of Extraction Oil & Gas closed at $20.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!