Credit Suisse Starts Everbridge (EVBG) at Outperform
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on recent IPO Everbridge (NASDAQ: EVBG) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $21.00.
Analyst Michael Nemeroff commented, "EVBG has pioneered a comprehensive enterprise communication software platform with best-of-breed mass notification/non-mass notification applications that enable enterprises, the public sector, and other governmental entities to save lives and protect business processes during public safety and critical business events. The strength of EVBG's model stems from its technology leadership, expansive portfolio of applications, attractive customer acquisition economics, and high revenue retention rates, which we believe should enable the company to generate >+25% revenue and billings growth with increased margin leverage/profitability over the next three years, at least."
Shares of Everbridge closed at $15.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- UBS Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Neutral
- Bernstein Starts FMC Technologies (FTI) at Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!