Credit Suisse Starts Everbridge (EVBG) at Outperform
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on recent IPO Everbridge (NASDAQ: EVBG) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $21.00.
Analyst Michael Nemeroff commented, "EVBG has pioneered a comprehensive enterprise communication software platform with best-of-breed mass notification/non-mass notification applications that enable enterprises, the public sector, and other governmental entities to save lives and protect business processes during public safety and critical business events. The strength of EVBG's model stems from its technology leadership, expansive portfolio of applications, attractive customer acquisition economics, and high revenue retention rates, which we believe should enable the company to generate >+25% revenue and billings growth with increased margin leverage/profitability over the next three years, at least."
Shares of Everbridge closed at $15.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at 'Sell' With Price Target of $15
- Credit Suisse Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!