Credit Suisse Starts EQT Corp. (EQT) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on EQT Corp. (NYSE: EQT) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $86.00.
Analyst Mark Lear commented, "EQT has amassed a 320,000 net acre position in the heart of the Marcellus shale in SW Pennsylvania and NW West Virginia, and has shown improvement in productivity per lateral ft as a result of optimized completions in the play. Despite recent operational improvements, EQT screens at a steep discount to peers on an EV per acre multiple, trading at ~$900 per acre compared to a $9,400/acre median for Marcellus peers. The company has taken its foot off the pedal in terms of 2017 growth due to infrastructure constraints, but remains well positioned to return to 20% growth in 2018 into favorable markets as incremental firm transport capacity reduces local market sales."
Shares of EQT Corp. closed at $64.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paycom Software (PAYC) at Outperform
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!