Credit Suisse Starts Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS) at Outperform
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Dr Pepper Snapple (NYSE: DPS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $108.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of Dr Pepper Snapple with an Outperform rating and a $108 target price. The shares trade at the lowest PE in our coverage group and we think the market is undervaluing the role of Allied Brands as the primary driver of growth and margins going forward, contributing incrementally to an already consistent financial algorithm."
Shares of Dr Pepper Snapple closed at $90.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
- KLR Group Starts Resolute Energy (REN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!