Credit Suisse Starts Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Dr Pepper Snapple (NYSE: DPS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $108.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of Dr Pepper Snapple with an Outperform rating and a $108 target price. The shares trade at the lowest PE in our coverage group and we think the market is undervaluing the role of Allied Brands as the primary driver of growth and margins going forward, contributing incrementally to an already consistent financial algorithm."
Shares of Dr Pepper Snapple closed at $90.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!