Credit Suisse Starts Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Dr Pepper Snapple (NYSE: DPS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $108.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of Dr Pepper Snapple with an Outperform rating and a $108 target price. The shares trade at the lowest PE in our coverage group and we think the market is undervaluing the role of Allied Brands as the primary driver of growth and margins going forward, contributing incrementally to an already consistent financial algorithm."
Shares of Dr Pepper Snapple closed at $90.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- BTIG Starts VASCO Data Security (VDSI) at Buy
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!