Credit Suisse Starts Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS) at Outperform
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Underperform
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Dr Pepper Snapple (NYSE: DPS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $108.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of Dr Pepper Snapple with an Outperform rating and a $108 target price. The shares trade at the lowest PE in our coverage group and we think the market is undervaluing the role of Allied Brands as the primary driver of growth and margins going forward, contributing incrementally to an already consistent financial algorithm."
Shares of Dr Pepper Snapple closed at $90.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Pattern Energy Group (PEGI) at Neutral
- Brean Capital Raises Price Target on SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Following 3Q Report
- Stifel Raises Price Target on SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) to $104 Following 3Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!