Credit Suisse Starts Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Dr Pepper Snapple (NYSE: DPS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $108.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of Dr Pepper Snapple with an Outperform rating and a $108 target price. The shares trade at the lowest PE in our coverage group and we think the market is undervaluing the role of Allied Brands as the primary driver of growth and margins going forward, contributing incrementally to an already consistent financial algorithm."
Shares of Dr Pepper Snapple closed at $90.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Assumes Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) at Neutral
- Jack in the Box (JACK): Raising PT To $115 - Oppenheimer
- Jefferies Starts Versum Materials (VSM) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!