Credit Suisse Starts Core Laboratories (CLB) at Neutral
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $115.00.
Analyst Gregory Lewis commented, "CLB has built a cult following with its consistent track record of best-in-class returns and returning cash to shareholders through dividends (~2.0% yield) and share buybacks. Our call is not on the company, which is a best-in-class technology and data management service provider to the O&G sector, but on the stock. We see two headwinds: 1) a lower-for-longer offshore cycle and 2) frugal customer spending which should slow the pace of margin recovery."
Shares of Core Laboratories closed at $111.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) to $91 Following Better Than Expected 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!