Credit Suisse Starts Core Laboratories (CLB) at Neutral
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $115.00.
Analyst Gregory Lewis commented, "CLB has built a cult following with its consistent track record of best-in-class returns and returning cash to shareholders through dividends (~2.0% yield) and share buybacks. Our call is not on the company, which is a best-in-class technology and data management service provider to the O&G sector, but on the stock. We see two headwinds: 1) a lower-for-longer offshore cycle and 2) frugal customer spending which should slow the pace of margin recovery."
Shares of Core Laboratories closed at $111.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- UBS Downgrades Dynegy (DYN) to Sell
- MKM Partners Cuts Price Target on Target (TGT) to $70 Following Reported Holiday Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!