Credit Suisse Starts Constellation Brands (STZ) at Neutral
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $178.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of Constellation Brands with a Neutral rating and $178 target price. We think the company is in a good position to continue riding the consumer trend favoring craft and import beers, especially Mexican imports, but we fear the days of easy growth are nearing an inflection. In our view, Constellation is a well-run company with great fundamentals and outsized growth potential, but given our earnings expectations, we struggle to make the risk-reward work. Our EPS estimates are 2-3% below the consensus through FY18 because we think there is a relatively higher degree of risk to the earnings power and that pricing will be limited to maintain top-line volume growth."
Shares of Constellation Brands closed at $166.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Hi-Crush Partners LP (HCLP) to Neutral
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Following 1Q Report
- Burlington Stores (BURL): Raising Estimates After Non Deal Roadshow - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!