Credit Suisse Starts Constellation Brands (STZ) at Neutral
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $178.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of Constellation Brands with a Neutral rating and $178 target price. We think the company is in a good position to continue riding the consumer trend favoring craft and import beers, especially Mexican imports, but we fear the days of easy growth are nearing an inflection. In our view, Constellation is a well-run company with great fundamentals and outsized growth potential, but given our earnings expectations, we struggle to make the risk-reward work. Our EPS estimates are 2-3% below the consensus through FY18 because we think there is a relatively higher degree of risk to the earnings power and that pricing will be limited to maintain top-line volume growth."
Shares of Constellation Brands closed at $166.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Host Hotels (HST) at Neutral
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Lumentum Holdings (LITE) to $50; Reiterates Buy
- UPDATE: Diebold (DBD) Raised to 'Overweight' at JPMorgan on Valuation; Pull-Back Tied to 'Forced Selling', Says Analsyt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!