Credit Suisse Starts Constellation Brands (STZ) at Neutral
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $178.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of Constellation Brands with a Neutral rating and $178 target price. We think the company is in a good position to continue riding the consumer trend favoring craft and import beers, especially Mexican imports, but we fear the days of easy growth are nearing an inflection. In our view, Constellation is a well-run company with great fundamentals and outsized growth potential, but given our earnings expectations, we struggle to make the risk-reward work. Our EPS estimates are 2-3% below the consensus through FY18 because we think there is a relatively higher degree of risk to the earnings power and that pricing will be limited to maintain top-line volume growth."
Shares of Constellation Brands closed at $166.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!