Credit Suisse Starts Constellation Brands (STZ) at Neutral
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $178.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of Constellation Brands with a Neutral rating and $178 target price. We think the company is in a good position to continue riding the consumer trend favoring craft and import beers, especially Mexican imports, but we fear the days of easy growth are nearing an inflection. In our view, Constellation is a well-run company with great fundamentals and outsized growth potential, but given our earnings expectations, we struggle to make the risk-reward work. Our EPS estimates are 2-3% below the consensus through FY18 because we think there is a relatively higher degree of risk to the earnings power and that pricing will be limited to maintain top-line volume growth."
Shares of Constellation Brands closed at $166.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Starts Incyte (INCY) at Outperform, Says Jakafi Growth & Pipeline Expansion + Scarity Drives Bullish View
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
- Expect Twilio (TWLO) To Exceed Baseline Revenue Estimates, 2017 Guidance Likely Conservative - William Blair
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!