Credit Suisse Starts Coca-Cola European Partners Plc (CCE) at Neutral
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Coca-Cola European Partners Plc (NYSE: CCE) with a Neutral rating.
Analyst Sanjeet Aujla commented, "Our FY16-18E EPS estimates are 3-4% below consensus, driven by a weaker topline outlook due to soft category growth, potential macro-risk (UK) and regulatory pressures. Synergies give some degree of earnings visibility; however, we don't expect upside to targets, and balance sheet activity is unlikely until FY18. We prefer Coca-Cola HBC.
Shares of European Partners Plc closed at $39.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on Approach Resources (AREX) Following Announced Equity Transactions
- Credit Suisse Assumes AppFolio (APPF) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!