Credit Suisse Starts Coca-Cola (KO) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Coca-Cola (NYSE: KO) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $44.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of The Coca-Cola Company with a Neutral rating and $44 target price. We think the shares will remain range-bound over the coming 12 months as the company implements the organizational and operational changes it is currently undertaking. Coke is one of the top three most valuable brands in the world and one of the best operators out there. Our estimates are generally in-line with the consensus for FY16/17, but we think earnings over the coming year or two will be bumpy owing to the timing of refranchising."
Shares of Coca-Cola closed at $42.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Microsemi (MSCC) Will Be 'Solid Target' Once Leverage is Lower, Says RBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!