Credit Suisse Starts Camping World Holdings (CWH) at Outperform
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on recent IPO Camping World Holdings (NYSE: CWH) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $28.00.
Analyst Seth Sigman commented, "Initiating Coverage with an Outperform Rating and $28 Target Price, with potential upside from higher EPS and multiple expansion. The CWH story includes above-average store growth (organic and acquisitive) supported by a differentiated model and fragmented industry. CWH also offers a high service recurring revenue model, strong management team, and low valuation, making it one of the most attractive stories in the consumer space."
Shares of Camping World Holdings closed at $22.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Wedbush Starts Toll Bros. (TOL) at Neutral
- Dougherty & Co Starts Harmonic Inc. (HLIT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!