Credit Suisse Starts Camping World Holdings (CWH) at Outperform
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on recent IPO Camping World Holdings (NYSE: CWH) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $28.00.
Analyst Seth Sigman commented, "Initiating Coverage with an Outperform Rating and $28 Target Price, with potential upside from higher EPS and multiple expansion. The CWH story includes above-average store growth (organic and acquisitive) supported by a differentiated model and fragmented industry. CWH also offers a high service recurring revenue model, strong management team, and low valuation, making it one of the most attractive stories in the consumer space."
Shares of Camping World Holdings closed at $22.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
- Needham & Company Upgrades Quantenna Communications (QTNA) to Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!