Credit Suisse Starts Cadence Designs (CDNS) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Cadence Designs (NASDAQ: CDNS) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $25.00, saying shares are fairly priced.
Analyst Farhan Ahmad commented, "We are initiating coverage of CDNS with a Neutral rating and $25 target price. The company has made a solid turnaround and delivered strong revenue and earnings growth under a stellar management team. However, its valuation is less attractive than those of SNPS and MENT."
Shares of Cadence Designs closed at $26.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Benchmark Starts Ameron International (AMN) at Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!