Credit Suisse Starts Buckeye (BPL) at Neutral
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Buckeye (NYSE: BPL) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $78.00.
Analyst John Edwards commented, "We are initiating coverage of Buckeye Partners (BPL) with a Neutral rating and $78 target price. BPL is a refined products MLP with pipeline and storage assets located across the United States and Caribbean. As an organization, BPL has a history of stable performance stretching back to 1886 and John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil Company. Since becoming the first pipeline MLP to go public in 1986, BPL has paid uninterrupted distributions to unitholders, weathered multiple industry cycles, and executed numerous strategic acquisitions building a premier refined products footprint with optionality to diversify into crude, condensate, and NGLs."
Shares of Buckeye closed at $70.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buckeye Partners, L.P. to Release Earnings and Hold Conference Call for 2016 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results
- KLR Group Upgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Buy
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!