Credit Suisse Starts Buckeye (BPL) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Buckeye (NYSE: BPL) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $78.00.
Analyst John Edwards commented, "We are initiating coverage of Buckeye Partners (BPL) with a Neutral rating and $78 target price. BPL is a refined products MLP with pipeline and storage assets located across the United States and Caribbean. As an organization, BPL has a history of stable performance stretching back to 1886 and John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil Company. Since becoming the first pipeline MLP to go public in 1986, BPL has paid uninterrupted distributions to unitholders, weathered multiple industry cycles, and executed numerous strategic acquisitions building a premier refined products footprint with optionality to diversify into crude, condensate, and NGLs."
Shares of Buckeye closed at $70.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!