Credit Suisse Starts Buckeye (BPL) at Neutral
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Buckeye (NYSE: BPL) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $78.00.
Analyst John Edwards commented, "We are initiating coverage of Buckeye Partners (BPL) with a Neutral rating and $78 target price. BPL is a refined products MLP with pipeline and storage assets located across the United States and Caribbean. As an organization, BPL has a history of stable performance stretching back to 1886 and John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil Company. Since becoming the first pipeline MLP to go public in 1986, BPL has paid uninterrupted distributions to unitholders, weathered multiple industry cycles, and executed numerous strategic acquisitions building a premier refined products footprint with optionality to diversify into crude, condensate, and NGLs."
Shares of Buckeye closed at $70.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at 'Sell' With Price Target of $15
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!