Credit Suisse Starts Brown Forman (BF-B) at Outperform
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Brown Forman (NYSE: BF-B) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $52.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of Brown-Forman with an Outperform rating and a $52 target price. Our estimates are generally in-line with the consensus for FY17/18. We believe the company's recent reshuffle of its portfolio lineup, including the divestiture of Southern Comfort and the investments in Scotch and Irish whisky, will lead to higher returns and long-term sustainable growth. We think the recent share price decline following Q1 earnings provides an attractive entry point for investors."
Shares of Brown Forman closed at $45.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Recommended Long at Off Wall Street
- Credit Suisse Assumes Kohl's (KSS) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!