Credit Suisse Starts Brown Forman (BF-B) at Outperform
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Brown Forman (NYSE: BF-B) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $52.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of Brown-Forman with an Outperform rating and a $52 target price. Our estimates are generally in-line with the consensus for FY17/18. We believe the company's recent reshuffle of its portfolio lineup, including the divestiture of Southern Comfort and the investments in Scotch and Irish whisky, will lead to higher returns and long-term sustainable growth. We think the recent share price decline following Q1 earnings provides an attractive entry point for investors."
Shares of Brown Forman closed at $45.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!