Credit Suisse Starts Brown Forman (BF-B) at Outperform
- Futures up after Clinton seen winner in first debate
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Brown Forman (NYSE: BF-B) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $52.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of Brown-Forman with an Outperform rating and a $52 target price. Our estimates are generally in-line with the consensus for FY17/18. We believe the company's recent reshuffle of its portfolio lineup, including the divestiture of Southern Comfort and the investments in Scotch and Irish whisky, will lead to higher returns and long-term sustainable growth. We think the recent share price decline following Q1 earnings provides an attractive entry point for investors."
Shares of Brown Forman closed at $45.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on ARC Group Worldwide (ARCW) to $4
- Himax Technologies (HIMX) PT Cut to $10 at Baird on Weaker AR Revenue
- Wells Fargo Downgrades Carter's (CRI) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!