Credit Suisse Starts Brookfield Business Partners L.P. (BBU) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Brookfield Business Partners L.P. (NYSE: BBU) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $29.00.
Analyst N. Stogdill commented, "BBU is Brookfield's flagship private equity arm, which operates businesses across a diverse set of global industries. We believe BBU offers investors an attractive combination of downside protection from its ownership of several established, highquality franchises, while investments in "out of favour" businesses create the potential for meaningful capital appreciation if BBU executes on value enhancing initiatives. Looking beyond the current platforms, deployment of excess liquidity could add up to US$4 or 17% to BBU's unit price."
Shares of Brookfield Business Partners L.P. closed at $22.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!