Credit Suisse Starts Boston Beer Company (SAM) at Underperform
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Boston Beer Company (NYSE: SAM) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $156.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of Boston Beer with an Underperform rating and a $156 target price. Our sales and EPS estimates are below the consensus, as we don't see a clear tipping point to reverse sales declines. More importantly, management has not yet been able to articulate a clear strategy to stem market shares losses and revitalize sales. We applaud the company for recognizing the severity of the problem and hiring a CMO, but we think the coming years will be a slow road and that expectations have not fully adjusted to that reality."
Shares of Boston Beer Company closed at $164.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergen (AGN) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Credit Suisse
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!