Credit Suisse Starts Advanced Disposal Services (ADSW) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Advanced Disposal Services (NYSE: ADSW) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $24.00.
Analyst Andrew Buscaglia commented, "ADSW is the fourth largest player in the NA waste services sector, with significant upside potential as it enters into a new phase of growth. We view ADSW as a differentiated play, with 80% of sales coming from exclusive franchise and secondary markets, allowing for better pricing and customer retention. ADSW carved out its niche on the Eastern half of the US and is hungry for growth. With the capacity to increase revenues significantly (both organically and through M&A) we see ADSW driving substantial operating leverage across its asset base. We see earnings upside as it realizes cost efficiencies, adds M&A, and de-levers, all of which should ultimately drive multiple expansion. We initiate coverage of ADSW at Outperform with a $24 target price."
Shares of Advanced Disposal Services closed at $20.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- Allergen (AGN) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!