Credit Suisse Starts Advanced Disposal Services (ADSW) at Outperform
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Advanced Disposal Services (NYSE: ADSW) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $24.00.
Analyst Andrew Buscaglia commented, "ADSW is the fourth largest player in the NA waste services sector, with significant upside potential as it enters into a new phase of growth. We view ADSW as a differentiated play, with 80% of sales coming from exclusive franchise and secondary markets, allowing for better pricing and customer retention. ADSW carved out its niche on the Eastern half of the US and is hungry for growth. With the capacity to increase revenues significantly (both organically and through M&A) we see ADSW driving substantial operating leverage across its asset base. We see earnings upside as it realizes cost efficiencies, adds M&A, and de-levers, all of which should ultimately drive multiple expansion. We initiate coverage of ADSW at Outperform with a $24 target price."
Shares of Advanced Disposal Services closed at $20.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Pearson PLC (PSO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Cuts Price Target on Target (TGT) to $70 Following Reported Holiday Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!