Credit Suisse Starts AdvancePierre Foods (APFH) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on AdvancePierre Foods (NYSE: APFH) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $29.00.
Analyst Robert Moskow commented, "We view APFH as a competitively advantaged company in an attractive category with several avenues for expansion."
The analyst anticipates core volume growth of 5.5% in 2016 and 2-3% in the long term, driven by strong consumer demand for convenient protein meals, the introduction of new products in the retail and convenience store channels, and market share gains over small competitors.
Shares of AdvancePierre Foods closed at $24.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!