Credit Suisse Starts 8point3 Energy Partners LP (CAFD) at Underperform
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on 8point3 Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: CAFD) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $12.00.
Analyst A. Hughes commented, "We initiate coverage of 8Point3 Energy Partners (8Point3) with an Underperform rating and $12 target price. Near-term dividend growth is secured by recent acquisitions like Desert Stateline, but we see longer-term risks due to high cost capital, compressing returns for utility-scale solar assets, less certain US policy, and rising interest rates."
Shares of 8point3 Energy Partners LP closed at $12.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!