Credit Suisse Starts 8point3 Energy Partners LP (CAFD) at Underperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on 8point3 Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: CAFD) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $12.00.
Analyst A. Hughes commented, "We initiate coverage of 8Point3 Energy Partners (8Point3) with an Underperform rating and $12 target price. Near-term dividend growth is secured by recent acquisitions like Desert Stateline, but we see longer-term risks due to high cost capital, compressing returns for utility-scale solar assets, less certain US policy, and rising interest rates."
Shares of 8point3 Energy Partners LP closed at $12.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!