Credit Suisse Starts 8point3 Energy Partners LP (CAFD) at Underperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on 8point3 Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: CAFD) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $12.00.
Analyst A. Hughes commented, "We initiate coverage of 8Point3 Energy Partners (8Point3) with an Underperform rating and $12 target price. Near-term dividend growth is secured by recent acquisitions like Desert Stateline, but we see longer-term risks due to high cost capital, compressing returns for utility-scale solar assets, less certain US policy, and rising interest rates."
Shares of 8point3 Energy Partners LP closed at $12.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!