Credit Suisse Resumes Shopify (SHOP) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse resumed coverage on Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $46.
Analyst Michael Nemeroff said, "We continue to recommend investors buy SHOP shares due to: (1) the company's leading integrated cloud-based commerce platform for SMBs; (2) the secular growth in eCommerce and convergence of multiple retail sales channels (digital and brick-and-mortar); (3) its highly extensible platform with a large third-party ecosystem; (4) significant competitive advantages versus peers; (5) a unique share-based pricing model that scales with its customers' success; (6) international growth opportunity; and (7) recent initiatives (social channels, Shipping, Kit CRM, Shopify Capital), which we believe remain in the very early innings of monetization.."
Shares of Shopify closed at $38.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!