Credit Suisse Resumes Shopify (SHOP) at Outperform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse resumed coverage on Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $46.
Analyst Michael Nemeroff said, "We continue to recommend investors buy SHOP shares due to: (1) the company's leading integrated cloud-based commerce platform for SMBs; (2) the secular growth in eCommerce and convergence of multiple retail sales channels (digital and brick-and-mortar); (3) its highly extensible platform with a large third-party ecosystem; (4) significant competitive advantages versus peers; (5) a unique share-based pricing model that scales with its customers' success; (6) international growth opportunity; and (7) recent initiatives (social channels, Shipping, Kit CRM, Shopify Capital), which we believe remain in the very early innings of monetization.."
Shares of Shopify closed at $38.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Separating From The Pack - Wedbush
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!