Credit Suisse Resumes Shopify (SHOP) at Outperform
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse resumed coverage on Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $46.
Analyst Michael Nemeroff said, "We continue to recommend investors buy SHOP shares due to: (1) the company's leading integrated cloud-based commerce platform for SMBs; (2) the secular growth in eCommerce and convergence of multiple retail sales channels (digital and brick-and-mortar); (3) its highly extensible platform with a large third-party ecosystem; (4) significant competitive advantages versus peers; (5) a unique share-based pricing model that scales with its customers' success; (6) international growth opportunity; and (7) recent initiatives (social channels, Shipping, Kit CRM, Shopify Capital), which we believe remain in the very early innings of monetization.."
Shares of Shopify closed at $38.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) PT Lifted to $68 at Nomura
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
- Proofpoint (PFPT) PT Raised to $90 at Nomura on Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!