Credit Suisse Resumes Shopify (SHOP) at Outperform
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse resumed coverage on Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $46.
Analyst Michael Nemeroff said, "We continue to recommend investors buy SHOP shares due to: (1) the company's leading integrated cloud-based commerce platform for SMBs; (2) the secular growth in eCommerce and convergence of multiple retail sales channels (digital and brick-and-mortar); (3) its highly extensible platform with a large third-party ecosystem; (4) significant competitive advantages versus peers; (5) a unique share-based pricing model that scales with its customers' success; (6) international growth opportunity; and (7) recent initiatives (social channels, Shipping, Kit CRM, Shopify Capital), which we believe remain in the very early innings of monetization.."
Shares of Shopify closed at $38.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!