Credit Suisse Resumes Callidus Software (CALD) at Outperform
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse resumes coverage on Callidus Software (NASDAQ: CALD) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Michael Nemeroff commented, "We reinstate coverage of CALD with an Outperform rating and maintain our $22 target price. Our revenue estimates for 2016 and 2017 of $205.0M (+18.4% yr/yr) and $240.3M (+17.2% yr/yr) are unchanged, but we lower our EPS ests to $0.27 and $0.35 from $0.28 and $0.37, respectively, to reflect dilution from the new primary shares the company sold. Including the over-allotment option, net proceeds from the transaction are $100.3M. We view CALD's recent secondary offering favorably because we believe the transaction: (1) provides more flexibility for the company to pursue strategic tuck-in technology acquisitions to further broaden and enhance its SEM / SPM product suites; and (2) improves CALD's liquidity and cash position to fund future R&D initiatives as well as sales & marketing investments, which we believe could support strong +30% on-demand revenue growth over the next few years, at least."
Shares of Callidus Software closed at $18.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts EMCORE (EMKR) at Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q Report
- H.C. Wainwright Starts SCYNEXIS (SCYX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!