Credit Suisse Resumes Callidus Software (CALD) at Outperform
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse resumes coverage on Callidus Software (NASDAQ: CALD) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Michael Nemeroff commented, "We reinstate coverage of CALD with an Outperform rating and maintain our $22 target price. Our revenue estimates for 2016 and 2017 of $205.0M (+18.4% yr/yr) and $240.3M (+17.2% yr/yr) are unchanged, but we lower our EPS ests to $0.27 and $0.35 from $0.28 and $0.37, respectively, to reflect dilution from the new primary shares the company sold. Including the over-allotment option, net proceeds from the transaction are $100.3M. We view CALD's recent secondary offering favorably because we believe the transaction: (1) provides more flexibility for the company to pursue strategic tuck-in technology acquisitions to further broaden and enhance its SEM / SPM product suites; and (2) improves CALD's liquidity and cash position to fund future R&D initiatives as well as sales & marketing investments, which we believe could support strong +30% on-demand revenue growth over the next few years, at least."
Shares of Callidus Software closed at $18.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
- Photronics, Inc. (PLAB): Raising PT - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!