Credit Suisse Resumes Callidus Software (CALD) at Outperform
- Wall Street boosted by financial, tech stocks
- Oil falls on firmer dollar and profit-taking after OPEC rally
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Deutsche Bank woes keep stocks on steep slide
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/30: (LXK) (AUPH) (DB) Higher; (OPHT) (CAMP) (CTSH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse resumes coverage on Callidus Software (NASDAQ: CALD) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Michael Nemeroff commented, "We reinstate coverage of CALD with an Outperform rating and maintain our $22 target price. Our revenue estimates for 2016 and 2017 of $205.0M (+18.4% yr/yr) and $240.3M (+17.2% yr/yr) are unchanged, but we lower our EPS ests to $0.27 and $0.35 from $0.28 and $0.37, respectively, to reflect dilution from the new primary shares the company sold. Including the over-allotment option, net proceeds from the transaction are $100.3M. We view CALD's recent secondary offering favorably because we believe the transaction: (1) provides more flexibility for the company to pursue strategic tuck-in technology acquisitions to further broaden and enhance its SEM / SPM product suites; and (2) improves CALD's liquidity and cash position to fund future R&D initiatives as well as sales & marketing investments, which we believe could support strong +30% on-demand revenue growth over the next few years, at least."
Shares of Callidus Software closed at $18.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Infinera Corp. (INFN) at Hold
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Marathon Oil (MRO) at Hold
- Mizuho Securities Starts Enbridge Energy Partners (EEP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!