Credit Suisse Reinstates Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings (CQH) at Neutral
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse reinstates coverage on Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings (NYSE: CQH) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $24.00.
Analyst Bhavesh Lodaya commented, "Cheniere's (CQP/LNG) 7 train portfolio has secured ~$4.25Bn/yr. of 20-yr take-or-pay fees, with upside from monetizing marketing capacity (~13% of total capacity) and potential upside from opportunistic investments in the global LNG landscape. As construction and export cargoes progress, investor confidence should increase and lower risk premium. We believe current prices present an attractive entry point to a story with potential for step-up in distribution / dividend growth as soon as1Q18. Within the complex, for conservative yield-focused investors, we recommend the safer CQP, albeit with limited upside/catalysts. For investors with a LT bullish view on commodity fundamentals, we recommend LNG which has exposure to most of the growth optionality, at the cost of higher volatility in its cash flows ."
Shares of Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings closed at $22.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Oppenheimer Starts Portola Pharmaceuticals (PTLA) at Perform
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Triumph Group (TGI) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!