Credit Suisse Reinstates Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings (CQH) at Neutral
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse reinstates coverage on Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings (NYSE: CQH) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $24.00.
Analyst Bhavesh Lodaya commented, "Cheniere's (CQP/LNG) 7 train portfolio has secured ~$4.25Bn/yr. of 20-yr take-or-pay fees, with upside from monetizing marketing capacity (~13% of total capacity) and potential upside from opportunistic investments in the global LNG landscape. As construction and export cargoes progress, investor confidence should increase and lower risk premium. We believe current prices present an attractive entry point to a story with potential for step-up in distribution / dividend growth as soon as1Q18. Within the complex, for conservative yield-focused investors, we recommend the safer CQP, albeit with limited upside/catalysts. For investors with a LT bullish view on commodity fundamentals, we recommend LNG which has exposure to most of the growth optionality, at the cost of higher volatility in its cash flows ."
Shares of Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings closed at $22.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Morgan Stanley Assumes Alibaba (BABA) at Overweight; Positive on Ecosystem and AliCould
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!