Credit Suisse Reinstates Cheniere Energy (LNG) at Outperform
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse Reinstates coverage on Cheniere Energy (NYSE: LNG) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $53.00.
Analyst Bhavesh Lodaya commented, "Cheniere’s (CQP/LNG) 7 train portfolio has secured ~$4.25Bn/yr. of 20-yr take-or-pay fees, with upside from monetizing marketing capacity (~13% of total capacity) and potential upside from opportunistic investments in the global LNG landscape. As construction and export cargoes progress, investor confidence should increase and lower risk premium. We believe current prices present an attractive entry point to a story with potential for step-up in distribution / dividend growth as soon as1Q18. Within the complex, for conservative yield-focused investors, we recommend the safer CQP, albeit with limited upside/catalysts. For investors with a LT bullish view on commodity fundamentals, we recommend LNG which has exposure to most of the growth optionality, at the cost of higher volatility in its cash flows "
Shares of Cheniere Energy closed at $42.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cheniere Energy, Inc. Terminates Negotiations to Acquire Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings, LLC
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!