Credit Suisse Reinstates Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (BIP) at Outperform
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse reinstates coverage on Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (NYSE: BIP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $59.00.
Analyst A. M. Kuske commented, "We reinstate Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP coverage with an Outperform rating and a US$59.00 target price. In our view, the Street underestimates the underlying organic growth from BIP's existing asset base along with increasing network benefits. This baseline growth is often overlooked given BIP's abundant M&A opportunities. Importantly, BIP's unique funding model allows for ample opportunity to deliver outsized M&A. Most notably, we regard the current M&A environment as being extremely favourable and one that may create significant incremental value as some of Brookfield's past transactions."
Shares of Brookfield Infrastructure Partners closed at $48.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- Macquarie Downgrades Pearson PLC (PSO) to Neutral
- MKM Partners Cuts Price Target on Target (TGT) to $70 Following Reported Holiday Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!