Credit Suisse Reinstates Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (BIP) at Outperform
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse reinstates coverage on Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (NYSE: BIP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $59.00.
Analyst A. M. Kuske commented, "We reinstate Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP coverage with an Outperform rating and a US$59.00 target price. In our view, the Street underestimates the underlying organic growth from BIP's existing asset base along with increasing network benefits. This baseline growth is often overlooked given BIP's abundant M&A opportunities. Importantly, BIP's unique funding model allows for ample opportunity to deliver outsized M&A. Most notably, we regard the current M&A environment as being extremely favourable and one that may create significant incremental value as some of Brookfield's past transactions."
Shares of Brookfield Infrastructure Partners closed at $48.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Verisk Analytics (VRSK) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Reinstates Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) at Hold
- Oppenheimer Starts Axovant Sciences (AXON) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!