Credit Suisse Reinstates Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (BIP) at Outperform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse reinstates coverage on Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (NYSE: BIP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $59.00.
Analyst A. M. Kuske commented, "We reinstate Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP coverage with an Outperform rating and a US$59.00 target price. In our view, the Street underestimates the underlying organic growth from BIP's existing asset base along with increasing network benefits. This baseline growth is often overlooked given BIP's abundant M&A opportunities. Importantly, BIP's unique funding model allows for ample opportunity to deliver outsized M&A. Most notably, we regard the current M&A environment as being extremely favourable and one that may create significant incremental value as some of Brookfield's past transactions."
Shares of Brookfield Infrastructure Partners closed at $48.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!