Credit Suisse Reinstates Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse reinstates coverage on Axalta Coating Systems (NYSE: AXTA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $34.00.
Analyst C. Parkinson commented, "We acknowledge that concerns around the auto cycle are likely to persist, however we believe investor focus would be more appropriately directed towards: (i.) the stable growth and pricing power of the refinish business, which represents 50%+ of company EBITDA, (ii.) new product introductions and business wins in industrial, and (iii.) continued execution on the cost cutting programs, with longer-term upside potential. The recent debt refinancing should save AXTA ~$15mm/year, before considering potential debt pay down. Our 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates increase to $1.12 (from $1.10) and $1.40 (from $1.35), respectively."
Shares of Axalta Coating Systems closed at $28.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!