Credit Suisse Reinstates Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse reinstates coverage on Axalta Coating Systems (NYSE: AXTA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $34.00.
Analyst C. Parkinson commented, "We acknowledge that concerns around the auto cycle are likely to persist, however we believe investor focus would be more appropriately directed towards: (i.) the stable growth and pricing power of the refinish business, which represents 50%+ of company EBITDA, (ii.) new product introductions and business wins in industrial, and (iii.) continued execution on the cost cutting programs, with longer-term upside potential. The recent debt refinancing should save AXTA ~$15mm/year, before considering potential debt pay down. Our 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates increase to $1.12 (from $1.10) and $1.40 (from $1.35), respectively."
Shares of Axalta Coating Systems closed at $28.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!