Credit Suisse Reinstates Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse reinstates coverage on Axalta Coating Systems (NYSE: AXTA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $34.00.
Analyst C. Parkinson commented, "We acknowledge that concerns around the auto cycle are likely to persist, however we believe investor focus would be more appropriately directed towards: (i.) the stable growth and pricing power of the refinish business, which represents 50%+ of company EBITDA, (ii.) new product introductions and business wins in industrial, and (iii.) continued execution on the cost cutting programs, with longer-term upside potential. The recent debt refinancing should save AXTA ~$15mm/year, before considering potential debt pay down. Our 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates increase to $1.12 (from $1.10) and $1.40 (from $1.35), respectively."
Shares of Axalta Coating Systems closed at $28.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- BTIG Starts VASCO Data Security (VDSI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!