Credit Suisse Raises price Target on Gap, Inc. (GPS) to $22 Following 2Q Report
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse maintained an Underperform rating on Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS), and raised the price target to $22.00 (from $21.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst C. Buss commented, "We are adjusting estimates following 2Q results given 1) volatile demand trends across all 3 concepts on a monthly basis; 2) increased marketing spend in 2H; and 3) FY guidance reinstated in the range of $1.87-1.92, below our prior expectation for $1.99. Ultimately, we expect earnings power to remain under pressure until the company addresses structural pricing and operational issues to better compete with faster, deep value retailer peers. We reiterate our Underperform rating, and raise our Target Price to $22 from $21."
Shares of Gap, Inc. closed at $25.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
- T-Mobile (TMUS) PT, Estimates Raised at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings, Christian Buss
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!