Credit Suisse Raises Price Price Target on Kraft Heinz (KHC) to $100; Reiterates Outperform
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse reiterated an Outperform rating on Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC), and raised the price target to $100.00 (from $98.00), after adjusting estimates.
Analyst Robert Moskow commented, "We are raising our target price for Kraft Heinz to $100/share and our 2017 EBITDA estimate modestly above consensus, based on our view that it will raise its net synergy target from the Kraft acquisition to as high as $2.0 billion compared to $1.5 billion currently. On its last earnings call, management stopped short of raising its target even though the pace of synergies (now at $1.2 billion annually) has come through faster than expected. The smooth SAP systems integration, Kraft's flexibility to cultural change, and the benign inflation environment have exceeded management's initial expectations. By our math, the positive momentum behind these factors along with perhaps $290 million of manufacturing footprint savings will lead to a positive revision – perhaps during 4Q. We provide the details behind our assumptions in the attached report.
Shares of Kraft Heinz Company closed at $89.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Microsoft (MSFT) to $65 Following 1Q Beat
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on SM Energy (SM) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $140 at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!