Credit Suisse Raises Numbers on Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) on SSS Acceleration
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Jason West reiterated an Outperform rating and bumped his price target on Dunkin' Brands (NASDAQ: DNKN) to $52.00 (from $51.00) saying checks suggests acceleration in SSS.
West commented, "We caught up with several Dunkin' US franchisees recently to gauge sales trends in 3Q to-date. Our checks suggest the US business has gained some momentum over the past 2-3 months, led by the rollout of Cold Brew coffee and a generally more impactful new product pipeline. Our contacts continued to point to intense competitive activity in the coffee space, especially from convenience stores. However, we also heard a consistent message of improved sales trends beginning in July/Aug, leading us to raise 2H forecasts."
The firm raised Q3 SSS estimates from 1.2% to 2%, which compares to the consensus of 1.2%. Q4 SSS estimates move from 1.3% to 2.5%, versus the consensus of 1.7%. The firm's 2016/2017 EPS moves to $2.23/$2.44 from $2.22/$2.42, putting us ~1-2c above consensus.
Shares of Dunkin' Brands closed at $47.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!