Credit Suisse Raises Numbers on Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) on SSS Acceleration
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Jason West reiterated an Outperform rating and bumped his price target on Dunkin' Brands (NASDAQ: DNKN) to $52.00 (from $51.00) saying checks suggests acceleration in SSS.
West commented, "We caught up with several Dunkin' US franchisees recently to gauge sales trends in 3Q to-date. Our checks suggest the US business has gained some momentum over the past 2-3 months, led by the rollout of Cold Brew coffee and a generally more impactful new product pipeline. Our contacts continued to point to intense competitive activity in the coffee space, especially from convenience stores. However, we also heard a consistent message of improved sales trends beginning in July/Aug, leading us to raise 2H forecasts."
The firm raised Q3 SSS estimates from 1.2% to 2%, which compares to the consensus of 1.2%. Q4 SSS estimates move from 1.3% to 2.5%, versus the consensus of 1.7%. The firm's 2016/2017 EPS moves to $2.23/$2.44 from $2.22/$2.42, putting us ~1-2c above consensus.
Shares of Dunkin' Brands closed at $47.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) - PT to $47
- Morgan Stanley Re-Values Hilton Worldwide (HLT) Following Spin-Offs & Reverse Stock Split
- FBR Capital Remains Sidelined on Comerica (CMA) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!