Credit Suisse Raises Numbers on Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) on SSS Acceleration
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Jason West reiterated an Outperform rating and bumped his price target on Dunkin' Brands (NASDAQ: DNKN) to $52.00 (from $51.00) saying checks suggests acceleration in SSS.
West commented, "We caught up with several Dunkin' US franchisees recently to gauge sales trends in 3Q to-date. Our checks suggest the US business has gained some momentum over the past 2-3 months, led by the rollout of Cold Brew coffee and a generally more impactful new product pipeline. Our contacts continued to point to intense competitive activity in the coffee space, especially from convenience stores. However, we also heard a consistent message of improved sales trends beginning in July/Aug, leading us to raise 2H forecasts."
The firm raised Q3 SSS estimates from 1.2% to 2%, which compares to the consensus of 1.2%. Q4 SSS estimates move from 1.3% to 2.5%, versus the consensus of 1.7%. The firm's 2016/2017 EPS moves to $2.23/$2.44 from $2.22/$2.42, putting us ~1-2c above consensus.
Shares of Dunkin' Brands closed at $47.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!