Credit Suisse Raises Numbers on Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) on SSS Acceleration
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Jason West reiterated an Outperform rating and bumped his price target on Dunkin' Brands (NASDAQ: DNKN) to $52.00 (from $51.00) saying checks suggests acceleration in SSS.
West commented, "We caught up with several Dunkin' US franchisees recently to gauge sales trends in 3Q to-date. Our checks suggest the US business has gained some momentum over the past 2-3 months, led by the rollout of Cold Brew coffee and a generally more impactful new product pipeline. Our contacts continued to point to intense competitive activity in the coffee space, especially from convenience stores. However, we also heard a consistent message of improved sales trends beginning in July/Aug, leading us to raise 2H forecasts."
The firm raised Q3 SSS estimates from 1.2% to 2%, which compares to the consensus of 1.2%. Q4 SSS estimates move from 1.3% to 2.5%, versus the consensus of 1.7%. The firm's 2016/2017 EPS moves to $2.23/$2.44 from $2.22/$2.42, putting us ~1-2c above consensus.
Shares of Dunkin' Brands closed at $47.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!