Credit Suisse More than Doubles Price Target on Puma Biotechnology (PBYI) to $111
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Kennen MacKay reiterated an Outperform rating and sharply raised his price target on Puma Biotechnology (NYSE: PBYI) to $111.00 (from $54.00) on increased Neratinib expectations.
MacKay commented, "We increase our PBYI TP to $111 (+$57) on increased sales expectations for neratinib in the HER2+ extended adjuvant setting. We view the FDA's acceptance of neratinib's NDA as a key de-risking event, further supported by mgmt.'s guidance that FDA's 60-day letter indicated that no review issues have been identified at this time."
He added, "Our doc checks suggest improved physician sentiment towards neratinib and growing awareness surrounding the use of Imodium prophylaxis to manage diarrhea. We view this improving the drug's risk/reward profile and likelihood of usage in lower risk patients."
Shares of Puma Biotechnology closed at $67.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Instinet Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Neutral
- HP Inc (HPQ) Is A $20-$28 Stock - Brean Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!