Credit Suisse More than Doubles Price Target on Puma Biotechnology (PBYI) to $111
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Kennen MacKay reiterated an Outperform rating and sharply raised his price target on Puma Biotechnology (NYSE: PBYI) to $111.00 (from $54.00) on increased Neratinib expectations.
MacKay commented, "We increase our PBYI TP to $111 (+$57) on increased sales expectations for neratinib in the HER2+ extended adjuvant setting. We view the FDA's acceptance of neratinib's NDA as a key de-risking event, further supported by mgmt.'s guidance that FDA's 60-day letter indicated that no review issues have been identified at this time."
He added, "Our doc checks suggest improved physician sentiment towards neratinib and growing awareness surrounding the use of Imodium prophylaxis to manage diarrhea. We view this improving the drug's risk/reward profile and likelihood of usage in lower risk patients."
Shares of Puma Biotechnology closed at $67.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $296 at Cowen Following Latest Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!