Credit Suisse More than Doubles Price Target on Puma Biotechnology (PBYI) to $111
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Kennen MacKay reiterated an Outperform rating and sharply raised his price target on Puma Biotechnology (NYSE: PBYI) to $111.00 (from $54.00) on increased Neratinib expectations.
MacKay commented, "We increase our PBYI TP to $111 (+$57) on increased sales expectations for neratinib in the HER2+ extended adjuvant setting. We view the FDA's acceptance of neratinib's NDA as a key de-risking event, further supported by mgmt.'s guidance that FDA's 60-day letter indicated that no review issues have been identified at this time."
He added, "Our doc checks suggest improved physician sentiment towards neratinib and growing awareness surrounding the use of Imodium prophylaxis to manage diarrhea. We view this improving the drug's risk/reward profile and likelihood of usage in lower risk patients."
Shares of Puma Biotechnology closed at $67.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Financial (PRU) Garners Spot on Goldman Sachs's Conviction Buy List
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades KapStone (KS) and Packaging Corp (PKG) to Buy
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/22: (WCIC) (AVXL) (NVAX) Higher; (MLHR) (JBL) (CPK) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!