Credit Suisse More than Doubles Price Target on Puma Biotechnology (PBYI) to $111
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Kennen MacKay reiterated an Outperform rating and sharply raised his price target on Puma Biotechnology (NYSE: PBYI) to $111.00 (from $54.00) on increased Neratinib expectations.
MacKay commented, "We increase our PBYI TP to $111 (+$57) on increased sales expectations for neratinib in the HER2+ extended adjuvant setting. We view the FDA's acceptance of neratinib's NDA as a key de-risking event, further supported by mgmt.'s guidance that FDA's 60-day letter indicated that no review issues have been identified at this time."
He added, "Our doc checks suggest improved physician sentiment towards neratinib and growing awareness surrounding the use of Imodium prophylaxis to manage diarrhea. We view this improving the drug's risk/reward profile and likelihood of usage in lower risk patients."
Shares of Puma Biotechnology closed at $67.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergen (AGN) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Credit Suisse
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!