Credit Suisse More than Doubles Price Target on Puma Biotechnology (PBYI) to $111
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Kennen MacKay reiterated an Outperform rating and sharply raised his price target on Puma Biotechnology (NYSE: PBYI) to $111.00 (from $54.00) on increased Neratinib expectations.
MacKay commented, "We increase our PBYI TP to $111 (+$57) on increased sales expectations for neratinib in the HER2+ extended adjuvant setting. We view the FDA's acceptance of neratinib's NDA as a key de-risking event, further supported by mgmt.'s guidance that FDA's 60-day letter indicated that no review issues have been identified at this time."
He added, "Our doc checks suggest improved physician sentiment towards neratinib and growing awareness surrounding the use of Imodium prophylaxis to manage diarrhea. We view this improving the drug's risk/reward profile and likelihood of usage in lower risk patients."
Shares of Puma Biotechnology closed at $67.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- Deutsche Bank Starts Danaher (DHR) at Buy
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TransUnion (TRU) to Overweight, Named As Top Pick
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!