Credit Suisse Downgrades Workiva (WK) to Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Workiva (NYSE: WK) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $16.00 (from $18.00).
Analyst Michael Nemeroff commented, "ful EPS beat but mgmt. was forced to lower their Q4 revenue guidance by ~7% due to elongated sales cycles as WK pursues larger, enterprise-wide deals, which is expected to persist into next year; we reduce our 2017 revenue growth expectations to +16% yr/yr (from +22% previously). As such, we lower our rating to Neutral due to the sizeable deceleration in revenue growth and increased execution risk given WK's evolving business model and new deal cadence. We continue to have a positive view on WK's disruptive suite of enterprise productivity/collaboration products and believe there is a significant TAM opportunity for the company's SEC/non-SEC usecases. That said, given the expected meaningful deceleration in revenue growth, combined with persistent (albeit shrinking) operating losses, we believe that it will take a few qtrs. for the stock sentiment to improve before investors are willing to assign a higher multiple to shares. Neutral. "
The firm lowered 2016/2017 revenue to $178M/$206M from $181M/$221M, but increase EPS to ($0.84)/($0.76) from ($0.98)/($0.96),
Shares of Workiva closed at $16.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!