Credit Suisse Downgrades WEX Inc. (WEX) to Neutral
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse downgraded WEX Inc. (NYSE: WEX) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $113.00 (from $108.00).
Analyst Paul Condra commented, ": We are downgrading to Neutral as we believe the current valuation is full at 21x PE. While we see no fundamental changes to the WEX story, we are cautious on seemingly slowing growth in travel, and continued softness in fleet same-store-sales growth. Additionally, while management has made progress on pricing, we believe gains may be less material from this point. While increasing gas prices could drive more upside to EPS, ongoing volatility complicates justifying a higher multiple. We model gas increasing 5% for both 2017 and 2018."
The firm increases 4Q16 EPS to $1.19 from $1.14. 2017 EPS stays at $5.27. They introduce 2018 EPS of $6.13.
Shares of WEX Inc. closed at $112.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on Approach Resources (AREX) Following Announced Equity Transactions
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Eldorado Resorts (ERI) Ahead of Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!