Credit Suisse Downgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Neutral
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Tractor Supply Company (NASDAQ: TSCO) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $72.00 (from $96.00) following lower guidance.
Analyst Seth Sigman commented, "We are lowering our rating on TSCO from Outperform to Neutral on the back of the weaker Q3 results, and the lack of visibility around the near-term demand drivers and the EPS growth algorithm. We show inside that TSCO's relative comps outperformance vs. the sector has supported its stock's premium valuation. If the issues TSCO pointed to are right, there is no reason to believe that there is an immediate rebound, absent very favorable Q4 weather trends. We lower our 2016 EPS to $3.25 (from $3.38) and 2017 to $3.58 (from $3.86), and our target price goes to $72, which is based on 20x our new 2017 EPS, a multiple that it has bottomed at in the recent past."
Shares of Tractor Supply Company closed at $83.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Jefferies Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Hold
- MKM Partners Cuts Price Target on Target (TGT) to $70 Following Reported Holiday Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!