Credit Suisse Downgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Neutral
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Tractor Supply Company (NASDAQ: TSCO) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $72.00 (from $96.00) following lower guidance.
Analyst Seth Sigman commented, "We are lowering our rating on TSCO from Outperform to Neutral on the back of the weaker Q3 results, and the lack of visibility around the near-term demand drivers and the EPS growth algorithm. We show inside that TSCO's relative comps outperformance vs. the sector has supported its stock's premium valuation. If the issues TSCO pointed to are right, there is no reason to believe that there is an immediate rebound, absent very favorable Q4 weather trends. We lower our 2016 EPS to $3.25 (from $3.38) and 2017 to $3.58 (from $3.86), and our target price goes to $72, which is based on 20x our new 2017 EPS, a multiple that it has bottomed at in the recent past."
Shares of Tractor Supply Company closed at $83.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!