Credit Suisse Downgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Neutral Following Takeover
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $107.50 (from $90.00) after the company agreed to be acquired by AT&T for $107.50 per share.
Analyst O. Sheikh commented, "We believe the value of the offer is full on current earnings and cash flow; that the probability of a counter-offer from a third party is low; and that the transaction will face lengthy scrutiny from regulators. We now see better opportunities elsewhere in US Media."
Shares of Time Warner closed at $89.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Arista Networks (ANET) Following U.S. Customs and Border Protection Approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!