Credit Suisse Downgrades Robert Half (RHI) to Underperform
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $33.00 (from $37.00) citing a poorer mix and limited catalysts versus peers.
Analyst Anjaneya Singh commented, "With RHI being relatively much less exposed to early cycle geographies (like MAN), and more resilient verticals such as technology (a la KFRC), we see fewer catalysts and more downside risk in a slowing labor market. We reduce our FY17 EPS from $3.02 to $2.90, and reduce our TP from $37 to $33 (based on ~12x PE, discounted back slightly)"
Shares of Robert Half closed at $37.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!