Credit Suisse Downgrades PBF Energy (PBF) to Neutral
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse downgraded PBF Energy (NYSE: PBF) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $22.00 (from $28.00).
Analyst Edward Westlake commented, "PBF has the largest macro sensitivity to refining and RINS. Today these factors are depressing PBF earnings at a time when net debt has been elevated after the Torrance and Chalmette acquisition. Yes, one day this macro sensitivity may reverse, but despite the underperformance, we'd rather downgrade."
Shares of PBF Energy closed at $21.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Toro (TTC) to Buy
- BTIG Raises Price Target on Cogent Communication (CCOI) to $50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!