Credit Suisse Downgrades Nelnet (NNI) to Neutral; Balanced Risk/Reward
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Nelnet (NYSE: NNI) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $48.00 (from $45.00) on balanced risk/reward amid stock gains.
Analyst Moshe Orenbuch commented, "Overall, we believe that shares of Nelnet are now fairly priced following strong price appreciation from the election, due to our expectation for limited capital return, and interest rate dynamics that should dampen earnings over the next several quarters, offset somewhat by the opportunity to win the Direct Loan servicing contract and the possibility of some increase in private sector involvement in government loans. Maintain ’17 estimate of $4.83 and increase price target from $45 to $48 (94% of 3Q17 estimated book) due to diminished regulatory risk, but downgrade to Neutral."
Shares of Nelnet closed at $47.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Raising Prices, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!