Credit Suisse Downgrades Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) to Underperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Multi Packaging Solutions (NYSE: MPSX) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $13.20 (from $15.30).
Analyst L. Kjellberg commented, "We downgrade MPSX to Underperform from Neutral. Our lowered rating reflects weak performance, lowered guidance, rising financial leverage and poor visibility. We lower our fiscal 2017, 2018 and EPS estimates by 4%, 3% and 3% to $0.67, $0.79 and $0.89, respectively and reduce our price target to $13.2 from $15.3."
Shares of Multi Packaging Solutions closed at $12.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Allergen (AGN) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Credit Suisse
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!