Credit Suisse Downgrades Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) to Underperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Multi Packaging Solutions (NYSE: MPSX) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $13.20 (from $15.30).
Analyst L. Kjellberg commented, "We downgrade MPSX to Underperform from Neutral. Our lowered rating reflects weak performance, lowered guidance, rising financial leverage and poor visibility. We lower our fiscal 2017, 2018 and EPS estimates by 4%, 3% and 3% to $0.67, $0.79 and $0.89, respectively and reduce our price target to $13.2 from $15.3."
Shares of Multi Packaging Solutions closed at $12.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!