Credit Suisse Downgrades Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) to Underperform
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Multi Packaging Solutions (NYSE: MPSX) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $13.20 (from $15.30).
Analyst L. Kjellberg commented, "We downgrade MPSX to Underperform from Neutral. Our lowered rating reflects weak performance, lowered guidance, rising financial leverage and poor visibility. We lower our fiscal 2017, 2018 and EPS estimates by 4%, 3% and 3% to $0.67, $0.79 and $0.89, respectively and reduce our price target to $13.2 from $15.3."
Shares of Multi Packaging Solutions closed at $12.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Needham & Company Downgrades Sigma Designs (SIGM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!