Credit Suisse Downgrades Midcoast Energy Partners, L.P. (MEP) to Underperform
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Midcoast Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: MEP) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $6.00 (from $9.00).
Analyst J. Edwards commented, "With peak earnings week now in the rearview, we are able to more carefully study the 10-Q filed by MEP. Applying management's commentary to our forecast leads us to materially lower our 2017 estimates for MEP, and consequently downgrade our rating from Neutral to Underperform. Specifically, we highlight Management's Discussion and Analysis regarding Texas Express and hedging positions."
Shares of Midcoast Energy Partners, L.P. closed at $7.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- Citi Downgrades AK Steel (AKS) to Sell
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165 at Cowen Amid 'Stellar' Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!