Credit Suisse Downgrades Mentor Graphics (MENT) to Neutral Pending Siemens Merger
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Mentor Graphics (NASDAQ: MENT) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $37.25 (from $34.00) amid the pending Siemens takeover.
Analyst Farhan Ahmad sees a competing bid is a low probability event.
Shares of Mentor Graphics closed at $36.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Kellogg (K) to Neutral
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $77 at Needham & Company
- Susquehanna Upgrades Caleres (CAL) to Positive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!