Credit Suisse Downgrades Mentor Graphics (MENT) to Neutral Pending Siemens Merger
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Mentor Graphics (NASDAQ: MENT) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $37.25 (from $34.00) amid the pending Siemens takeover.
Analyst Farhan Ahmad sees a competing bid is a low probability event.
Shares of Mentor Graphics closed at $36.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades SCANA Corp (SCG) to Neutral, Says "We Don't Want To Push Our Luck"
- Avondale Partners Downgrades AMN Healthcare Services (AMN) to Market Perform
- Jefferies Downgrades NantKwest (NK) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!