Credit Suisse Downgrades Macy's (M) to Neutral
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Macy's (NYSE: M) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $40.00.
Analyst Michael Exstein commented, "We are downgrading Macy's and keeping our target price of $40 using a FY2 EV/EBITDA of 6.0x. Following August's announcements that outlined both operations and merchandising strategies, Macy's is one of the first major retailers to outline a strategy in order to cope with the many challenges confronting the company and the industry. Macy's is now in an execution phase in the eyes of the Markets. Historically, the stock has marked time as execution versus strategy takes center stage for investors."
Shares of Macy's closed at $36.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!