Credit Suisse Downgrades Genesis Energy LP (GEL) to Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Genesis Energy LP (NYSE: GEL) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $40.00 (from $47.00) on cautious outlook and quarterly miss.
Analyst John Edwards commented, "GEL's 3Q EBITDA came in lower relative to the Street's estimates on back of lower than expected volumes across the segments. Segment margins were impacted by volume cannibalization and margin compression. Management highlighted 3Q volumes as trough with expected volume recovery from new organic projects. However, based on mgmnt. comments volume increases from the new projects being placed in service appear likely to ramp more slowly than we had previously estimated. Further mgmnt. Expressed caution on midstream generally the next couple of years and for GEL as well as no new projects are developed sufficiently to announce and as such indicated mid-single distribution growth as more likely the next few years."
The firm is trimming 2017/2018 distribution growth rates by ~300bp/year to ~5%/year and reducing 2017 EBITDA and DCF estimates. Adjusted EBITDA for 2017/2018 changes by -7%/-7% and -11%/-11% for DCF/unit.
Shares of Genesis Energy LP closed at $33.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!