Credit Suisse Downgrades Fluor (FLR) to Neutral
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Fluor (NYSE: FLR) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $49.00 (from $53.00).
Analyst J. Cook commented, "We reduce our rating to Neutral from Outperform. We believe that FLR remains one of the best positioned in oil & gas and mining longer-term, however, we remain concerned with project burn-rates slowing, and new awards likely pushed into FY'18. We are less optimistic FY'17 is the trough for EPS given FLR is so late cycle. We see few catalysts to get FLR out of the penalty box given the earnings trajectory remains cloudy and the CP Chem problem project likely remains an overhang (even with progress made in Q4'16, the project is not expected to be complete until October 2017). We reduce our FY'18 EPS estimate to $3.00 (from $3.45) and TP to $49 (from $53)."
Shares of Fluor closed at $44.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Jefferies Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Symantec (SYMC) to $27; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!