Credit Suisse Downgrades Fluor (FLR) to Neutral
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Fluor (NYSE: FLR) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $49.00 (from $53.00).
Analyst J. Cook commented, "We reduce our rating to Neutral from Outperform. We believe that FLR remains one of the best positioned in oil & gas and mining longer-term, however, we remain concerned with project burn-rates slowing, and new awards likely pushed into FY'18. We are less optimistic FY'17 is the trough for EPS given FLR is so late cycle. We see few catalysts to get FLR out of the penalty box given the earnings trajectory remains cloudy and the CP Chem problem project likely remains an overhang (even with progress made in Q4'16, the project is not expected to be complete until October 2017). We reduce our FY'18 EPS estimate to $3.00 (from $3.45) and TP to $49 (from $53)."
Shares of Fluor closed at $44.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!