Credit Suisse Downgrades Fluor (FLR) to Neutral
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Fluor (NYSE: FLR) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $49.00 (from $53.00).
Analyst J. Cook commented, "We reduce our rating to Neutral from Outperform. We believe that FLR remains one of the best positioned in oil & gas and mining longer-term, however, we remain concerned with project burn-rates slowing, and new awards likely pushed into FY'18. We are less optimistic FY'17 is the trough for EPS given FLR is so late cycle. We see few catalysts to get FLR out of the penalty box given the earnings trajectory remains cloudy and the CP Chem problem project likely remains an overhang (even with progress made in Q4'16, the project is not expected to be complete until October 2017). We reduce our FY'18 EPS estimate to $3.00 (from $3.45) and TP to $49 (from $53)."
Shares of Fluor closed at $44.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!